This blog is a try to me keep motivates and a way to see my progress on my current projects. Let’s see how it goes!

14 March 2017

I haven’t really been doing that much last week. Instead of staring designing or coding the 2d rendering system I started on separating the engine repo from the game repo, but nothing is complete yet. I hope I’ll be able to finish it this week.

6 March 2017

This week I didn’t do much, except implementing radix sort with count sort as the second sorter. Pretty standard I guess but it wasn’t in my toolbox library and I will need it for the upcoming render optimization

26 February 2017

This week I replaced the built-in assert with a custom one to get callstack information, and I’ve also finally completed the rewrite of the new opengl buffer rendering.