This blog is a try to me keep motivates and a way to see my progress on my current projects. Let’s see how it goes!
I continued working on gaf, and currently it parses a few test files, generate some c++11 code and runs a few unit tests on Travis. Next up is adding Json io and enums or arrays
Last week was kinda productive despite a birthday party in Germany. I finally started on gaf, the game format file format generator, and separated the game and the engine part of spacetyper into super and sub repos.
Last week wasn’t that eventful. Life got in my way I guess so no code was neither written nor committed. Better luck next(this) week I guess…
I did nothing at all this week except watching Netflix. I managed to watch the entire Jessica Jones season 1 though so I’m both proud and appalled about my accomplishment.
I haven’t really been doing that much last week. Instead of staring designing or coding the 2d rendering system I started on separating the engine repo from the game repo, but nothing is complete yet. I hope I’ll be able to finish it this week.
This week I didn’t do much, except implementing radix sort with count sort as the second sorter. Pretty standard I guess but it wasn’t in my toolbox library and I will need it for the upcoming render optimization
This week I replaced the built-in assert with a custom one to get callstack information, and I’ve also finally completed the rewrite of the new opengl buffer rendering.