This blog is a try to me keep motivates and a way to see my progress on my current projects. Let’s see how it goes!
This week I completed the scrip bind system replacement. Now I can finally focus on adding more features.
This week I continued on writing the wrapper. It is pretty much almost done now. I know I said it was going to be done this week, but what can I say, things took longer than expected :)
This week I continued on writing a wrapper to replace dukglue. I fall goes well it should be completed next week.
This week I started on replacing dukglue, my javascrip engine wrapper with a custom wrapper. While it is not completed yet, I got a good feeling about this.
This week I added a crash display, so that the game enters a “blue screen” instead of crashing. At first I used my own built in debug print but then I replaced it with the much nicer dear imgui display. I also moved my duktape wrapper to core and started reasearching into replacing dukglue with a custom much simpler system.
This week I didnt do much since I started watching season 2 of Jessica Jones.
This week I still mostly recovered from the flue. When I actually managed to find the time to code, I fought the duktype/dukglue registration of custom classes. Currently I’m considering discarding dukglue and writing my own simpler version.
This week I worked on the entity system integration. It still isn’t complete but it’s getting there.