This blog is a try to me keep motivates and a way to see my progress on my current projects. Let’s see how it goes!
This week I completed the component system, and added a way to both create and remove objects dynamically, though my current system for referencing script objects is lacking, so I need to fix that next week before things starts to get out of hand.
This week I started on creating objects dynamically but it seems that I need to replace my component/entity engine first. I was planning to do so anyway since I dont like how it integrates with script defined components, but I thought this was something to do later. I guess not.
This week I completed the scrip bind system replacement. Now I can finally focus on adding more features.
This week I continued on writing the wrapper. It is pretty much almost done now. I know I said it was going to be done this week, but what can I say, things took longer than expected :)
This week I continued on writing a wrapper to replace dukglue. I fall goes well it should be completed next week.
This week I started on replacing dukglue, my javascrip engine wrapper with a custom wrapper. While it is not completed yet, I got a good feeling about this.
This week I added a crash display, so that the game enters a “blue screen” instead of crashing. At first I used my own built in debug print but then I replaced it with the much nicer dear imgui display. I also moved my duktape wrapper to core and started reasearching into replacing dukglue with a custom much simpler system.
This week I didnt do much since I started watching season 2 of Jessica Jones.