This blog is a try to me keep motivates and a way to see my progress on my current projects. Let’s see how it goes!

Week 04
30 January 2022

This week I mostly wrote a blog post about Clean Code Chapter 2. I found a project called Header Hero that I might incorporate into my own header tool and started to refactor euphoria core library so I can get a better flow/structure and in preparation of the introduction of PCHs. Hopefully all will get the compilation times down to some form manageable levels.

Week 03
23 January 2022

This week I fixed the last of the compiler warnings. Now euphoria builds without warnings on w4/Wall+extra. Next up to complete would proabably be to port the last of the build scripts and fix any warnings in euphoria that they will find.

Week 02
16 January 2022

This week I started working on reducing the ammount of warnings euphoria generated. Thees things sometimes feels like whac-a-mole squishing warnings in clang and then find some new in msvc but it’s moving along.

Week 01
10 January 2022

This week I continued working on my port of python code and I’m currently working on the “most common headers for a c++ file” tool, useful for determining what files to add to a pch

Week 52
3 January 2022

This week I watched alot of netflix, relaxed and continued porting the python scripts to rust.

Week 51
26 December 2021

This week I started porting the build scripts from python to rust.

Week 50
19 December 2021

This week I spent on cleaning up and refactoring euphoria code. Getting real close to zero warnings in clang-tidy

Week 49
12 December 2021

This week I started refactoring euph to CamelCase and I expect it will take a while for it to be complete. I thought I was done with core but running clang-tidy checks on it it seems I’ve still missed a few spots

Week 48
5 December 2021

This week I mostly thought about rendering design, trying to come up with a flexible structure for 3d shader, mesh layout and API design.

Week 47
28 November 2021

This week I continued working on tred, adding test for vertex_layout, adding a custom assert library and continued working on the API design