This blog is a try to me keep motivates and a way to see my progress on my current projects. Let’s see how it goes!
This week I finished working on the t3d editor camera.
This week I continued working on the camera, completing the pan function.
This week I replaced the old ECS with the new ECS and started improving the t3d camera experience
This week I added proper raycast to t3d and started replacing the old entity component system with a new, better one.
This week I implemented translate and rotate gizmos for t3d
This week I added the doxygen documentation and some examples for euphoria to a simple gh-pages page. I also switched back from xml to json for all data files.
This week I mostly continued working on the clang.rs port from clang.py. I got a html output now but there are still things left to do. I also made some small fixes to actual euphoria code but nothing much.
This week I started writing on the blog post that will become the second chapter of “clean code”. Should be up sometimes next week. I spent most of the weekend with running clang-tidy and porting my clang-tidy script to workbench, mostly because I wanted a html report now that I’ve seen how pretty the header hero report looks :)
This week I continued working on the header hero port for workbench and actually started using it for small refactorings in euphoria. All that work is finally starting to pay off :)
This week I completed the checkincludes part of workbench. Now I can pickup where I left with the other header command, or perhaps integrate header hero. Decisions… decisions.