This blog is a try to me keep motivates and a way to see my progress on my current projects. Let’s see how it goes!

Week 6
12 February 2018

This week I wrote several different ECS systems before I decided to integrate the entt instead of using a custom one. I also decided that the first game will be a really basic version of tyrian.

Week 5
5 February 2018

This week I decieded that I am gonna try to enter the april ludum dare jam with my own engine so I started planning out what needs to be done for that to happen. I ported my old unique id generator to euphoria and started to look into embedding javascript/typescript through duktape as a scriping language.

Week 4
31 January 2018

This week I decided to up my rust game, so I started a pretty much completed a minor rust library called keyvalueextractor to extract data from a path. I ended the week with joining a game jam and creating the vr game “Inside sunshine”.

Week 3
22 January 2018

This week I finished the spacetyper/euphoria font rendering rewrite and finally managed to add inlined icons in text when rendering. I also somehow managed to binge the entire first season of punisher.

Week 2
15 January 2018

This week I spent most of my time on euphoria/spacetyper working on getting the coordinate system correct and fixing so that the padding/margin -top/bottom values werent mixed.

Week 1
7 January 2018

This week I mostly spend either watching netflix movies or coding on euphoria/spaceyper. One of my new year resolutions is to complete a few projects, including fish hunt, space typer and star collector. Of all the projects fish hunt is the one that is most completed. Star collector comes second but that is an android project so releasing that is another project entirly. Until next week.

31 December 2017

This week I continued on the chatbot and updating the euphoria engine. In a few hours I’ll be leaving for new years celebration so fishhunt will have to be completed in the beginning of the next year.

23 December 2017

This week I continued working on spacetyper and started a semi new project. A basic chatbot. Given that I am leaving for xmas celebrations, the week isnt over, and I’m switching to my laptop I probably will continue working on fishhunt for the rest of the week. Stay tuned for next week.

17 December 2017

This week I mostly worked on upgrading spacetyper to the latest euphoria codebase. I really should have worked on completing fishhunt but I wanted to code some C++ for a change.

10 December 2017

Game is shaping up. Not much left now. I’m hoping for a release next week or the week after that, before x-mas at least.