The road that follows
Friday, 25 October 2013 at 13:53
I really want to release a demo to get a feedback on the actual game, but there are a few things that I think should be fixed before I release a early preview build:
- Redesign the hardcoded input system, I’m working on this now
- Add lights and shadows to the renderer, this will really help the player determine the depth when flying around and help immersion
- Add 2d rendering/menu, this will provide the GUI for the “press start to play” so the game know what control to accept input from
- Physics motor, this is perhaps the most important feature. This will allow the player to control the heading of the ship while the motor control the amount of torque to apply to keep that heading
- First person/cockpit view, as I pretty much already have oculus rift support, this is a given, however given the way the craft moves it might make you really dizzy.